You Think You Have Failed In Life - Infinity.You.Soul

This blog is to bring mental peace and positivity towards our surrounding

Monday 23 April 2018

You Think You Have Failed In Life

Themba TeeJay Mthembu Wrote:

* My father registered his first company at 53.
* I enrolled for my first degree at 27.
* My sister in-law got her first job at 36.
* My brother graduated from medical school and started practicing at 40.
* My uncle learned how to drive and even bought his first car at 44.
* My aunt got married for the first time at 56.
* My grandmother started building her dream house at 65.
* Mandela became president at 76.
* Even Sarah, who was past childbearing age at 90, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful the one who had made the promise

You are only between 25-35 and you think you have failed in life?

Get up on your feet; chase that certificate, diploma, degree and start sending those CV's and business proposals.

It is not too late as long as you still breathing.

Every day is a chance to a new beginning.

Stop envying other people's achievements and ask God to lead you where he's destined you to be. Patience, perseverance, persistence and faith are very painful to endure but they always pay off at the end.

Focus on the Creator not the created. It's never too late.





No comments:

Post a Comment