Keep My Shirt Clean - Infinity.You.Soul

This blog is to bring mental peace and positivity towards our surrounding

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Keep My Shirt Clean

Two guys were drinking in a bar.

As they were drinking, they started arguing, one guy pounced on his friend and started beating him.

After a long beating he realized that his friend was no longer breathing, he already died instantly.
Then the guy started running with his shirt full of blood. Those who were watching the fight started chasing him.

He ran to the house of a Christian man, knocked and said,
"Can u please hide me, i have killed a person and people are chasing me."

The Christian man replied, "Where am i going to hide you in my one room apartment?"
The murderer said "There is no time to waste here, just think of anywhere you can hide me."

After a long thinking, the Christian man said to the murderer,
"Give me your shirt and take my shirt but remember to keep my shirt clean"

They exchanged their shirts. Then as soon as the Christian man opened the door, people started beating him and was badly injured that he was taken to the police station.

From police station, the case was taken to court and the man was found guilty of murder and was sentenced to death.

The real murderer was safe at home but was feeling so guilty that he ran to the Court and said,
"Can you please release that innocent man, am the real murderer".

The judge replied "unfortunately it's too late, the man is already hanged".
He ran to the police grounds where the man was hanged and for sure he found him dead hanging.

He knelt down and cried his eyes out and said to himself, "You paid for my crime"

He remembered the Christian's last words:
"KEEP MY SHIRT CLEAN!!"

MORAL OF THE STORY
This is what Jesus did for us. He died for the crime he did not commit on the cross of Calvary.
Now if you are thankful with what Jesus did for you, appreciate him by just sharing

I was arrested for you
I was whipped for you
I was spit on for you
I was slain for you
I was humiliated for you






No comments:

Post a Comment